Select your area of interest:
The Reclaim Energy Co2 Hot Water Heat Pump is our best selling hot water heat pump system. Offering great efficiencies even at low out door air temperatures due to its environmentally friendly Co2 refrigerant this heat pump package will give you energy efficient hot water all year round.
If you have been looking at the Sanden hot water heat pump you need to check out the Reclaim Energy system. With it’s Japanese built heat pump and Australian built tank this is a quality alternative.
What is a heat pump and why would I want one?
Simply put, a heat pump is a device that uses a small amount of energy to move heat from one location to another. In the case of the heat pumps we offer this energy is pulled out of the air and transferred to water. This can be the water in your hot water system or to the water in your pool.
The impressive thing about a quality heat pump is the efficiency + the fact that they are one of the only appliances that for the input (electricity) you get back more than you put in. For example our hot water heat pumps will only need about 1 kW to create 4.5kW to 5kW of heat, that makes them an impressive 450% to 500% efficient. This equals great savings on your hot water.
Heat pumps are also a great way to efficiently use electricity generated by onsite Solar PV and in some cases your solar PV system may generate enough electricity so that you hot water generation cost is $0.
Quick Contact Form:
Why Adelaide Heat Pumps?
Adelaide Heat Pumps wants you to enjoy energy efficient hot water and pool heating utilising the stored thermal energy provided by nature in the Air. We have chosen the best quality heat pumps on the market to make sure you get the outcome you deserve and future peace of mind. The manufactures we support include Reclaim Energy, Stiebel Eltron, Atomic and Madimack as their products have demonstrated to us over time to be market leaders.
- Supply only for your own plumber or pool builder to fit;
- Supply and install;
- Bulk discounts for larger quantities (Builders and Developers etc);
- Residential heat pump hot water solutions;
- Residential heat pump pool heating solutions;
- Commercial heat pump hot water solutions up to 90 degrees celsius;
- Commercial heat pump pool heating solutions;
- Change over from existing gas, gravity fed or electric storage water heaters;
- Change over from existing solar or gas pool heating;
- Upfront STC discounts available on all of our residential hot water systems (Conditions apply)