- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model
- Quiet operation with new encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Stiebel Eltron WWK222H
If you’re looking for an energy efficient means of providing your home with hot water, the heat pump hot water systems supplied by STIEBEL ELTRON are the answer. Engineered by Germany’s market leader, STIEBEL’s hot water heat pumps harvest natural energy from the air to efficiently create hot water. Unlike solar systems, hot water heat pumps in Australia don’t rely on a steady supply of sunlight in order to operate – instead, they work at all times of the day or night and in all weather conditions.
The above price includes the STC rebate as an upfront discount. To find out more check out the TERMS tab below.
Installation service available please contact us to obtain a quote