Finally a hot water system that will create plenty of energy efficient hot water for you whilst letting you be in full control with it Smart Controller.
We are proud to be able to offer the Reclaim Energy Co2 hot water heat pump in Adelaide so that you can enjoy an efficient, quality and quiet heat pump hot water solution engineered by one of Australia’s leading hot water equipment companies in partnership with Japan’s leading heat pump manufacturer.
The Reclaim energy CO2 Heat Pump consists of a heat pump (compressor) and a storage tank (stainless steel or glass lined). The system’s heat exchange collects heat from the air surrounding the unit to use as energy for the refrigerant which is ozone friendly CO2. The unit can supply in excess of five units of heat energy from ambient air for every unit of electricity it consumes meaning that the cost of energy used to produce hot water is minimised. Our Reclaim energy CO2 Heat pump has excellent cold weather performance characteristics therefore there is no need for a boosting element to supplement heating for your unit.
- Top down Heat Pump return heating for quick water recovery
- Up to 80% savings versus an electrics hot water system….and even more when connected to PV
- CO2 refrigerant ideally suited to excel in cold weather conditions
- CO2 refrigerant naturally environmentally friendly
- High COP creating high energy from low energy input
- Whisper quiet operation level at 37 dB
- One shot boost function for unexpected demand
- Smart controller for easy energy optimisation at customer fingertips.
- Australian made Glass Lined Enamel Tank
The different modes of the Smart Controller are:
- 24/7 ‘on-duty’ operation
- (off-peak 1 per CER method): 10 pm- 7 am
- (off-peak 2 per CER method): 10 pm- 5 pm
- 10 am- 4 pm
- Timer with two zones for customised operation.