Hot Water Heat Pumps for your business!
IF you are looking for commercial hot water heat pumps to help reduce the energy use in your business Adelaide Heat Pumps can help.
All of us want hot water on tap that doesn’t cost the earth to create. That is why we recommend the use of a hot water heat pump instead of a gas storage, gas continuous flow, solar or electric storage hot water system in your business.
A heat pump extracts renewable thermal (heat) energy from the air and transfers it to the water in the storage tank ready for you to use when needed.
Coupled with Solar PV a heat pump hot water system will help reduce you operational costs further and will allow you to take control of your energy future.
We offer solutions for:
- Sports Clubs
- Aged Care Facilities
- Multi Residential Buildings
- Breweries and Wineries
We have choosen only the best Heat Pumps
We offer you piece of mind by only supplying and installing the best quality Hot Water Heat Pumps available. Currently we only offer units from Sanden and Stiebel Eltron due to the quality and efficiencies. We have been installing Sanden Heat Pumps in Adelaide for over 6 years with not one fault.
Sanden Eco Hot Water Heat Pump
The Sanden Hot Water Heat Pump system is considered the best hot water heat pump on the market. It uses a natural refrigerant (Co2) to deliver market leading efficiencies. Sanden’s hot water heat pump uses 1kW to produce 4.5 kW of hot water.
- Up to 50% faster heat recovery than typical heat pumps. In ambient air of 20 ºC it takes approx 4 hours to heat 315 L of water from 17 ºC to 65 ºC
- Uses unique Ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant
- A high Coefficient of Performance (COP=5.0^) results in significantly reduced energy use and CO2 emissions
- Australian Tanks
- Fitted with in-built freeze protection, making it suitable for all climates (-10 ºC to +43 ºC)
- 6 Year Heat Pump Warranty and 15 Year Tank Warranty
- Tank Sizes 160 Litre, 250 Litre, 300 Litre, 315 Litre
Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Heat Pump
The Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Heat Pump system is a quality all in one heat pump that will provide you with many years of efficient hot water production.
- German Engineered for Australian Conditions;
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode;
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates;
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space;
- Tank Sizes: 220 Litre, 300 Litre
Further commercial heat pumps coming soon!
Ready for a quote?
Pop you details in below and we will be in contact with you.